Tuesday 19 February 2008

Leveridge and surfing control!

I will keep this a entry brief and to the point, not least because I have decided to limit myself to three hours of internet a day whilst at home! Either you know why or you may wonder why.. well, to find that it's now 10pm and you haven't eaten is pretty scary- many of you may be painfully aware that the internet can swallow up many hours of your day.

By restricting my internet time I hope that my surfing will be more productive and that i can re gain a social life! Already this has started to work as yesterday I put quite a few items on Ebay and Amazon for sale. I now eat at a reasonable time and I have actually started to read some of the ebooks I've downloaded rather simply accumulate them without looking at them.

Todays surfing was part pleasure and part focussed learning. I have managed to avoid youtube and I took advantage of a bonus offered by a bookie to do some more matched betting - I give the outline of this on my magic money mini site http://www.squidoo.com/magicmoney

Part of this change is from reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad and starting to look at what assets and liabilities I have. Time is most definitely an asset and wasting too much of it generates poor habits which will undo any attempts by me to build an online income.

The discipline also forces me to lever my time to be more productive- and allows me time to read some of the ebooks which may well help me do this!





British Blog Directory.










British Blog Directory.

No comments: