Monday 14 January 2008

This time next year Rodney..we'll be millionaires!

Welcome to my blog number 3- a hat trick!

I have to admit that my weekend was spend tidying my house in readiness for guests as it was my birthday last week and I had friends over to celebrate with a nice, rowdy, meal!

What I have been doing though, is working on ways to promote my squidoo lenses- these are the wonderful mini-sites which you can build, FOR FREE and use to promote..well, just about anything!

I have used various tactics, such as bookmarking my sites to various sites such as "stumbleupon", "delicious" and so on and trying to ensure i used keyword rich content and, especially headings and subheadings.

I continue to explore the massive world of online business opportunities- finding ways to sort the dodgy ones from the real ones is always a challenge- but I don't fall for obviously over-hyped "squeeze pages" and poorly designed and executed videos or websites by supposed internet millionaires look very suspect to me!

I will continue to work on my "squidoo lenses" to add content that you can use straight away to make you some money!
My magic money lens
My ebay insider secrets lens
My children's party ideas lens

I really do recommend getting yourself a "squidoo lens"- it's free and fun!

CLICK HERE!

No comments: