Wednesday 30 January 2008

Been busy off-line, too!

It's a while since I posted on here, so, bear with me, this post may be brief!

I have been concentrating on one of my off-line projects- as
Alexkazam
the magic man! I had a request from a colleague to perform for a birthday party for a four year old. I've not performed for a while but the show went well, there are things that I will change about my show from the experience I'm getting and that is to do more balloon animals and less magic. Actually, the same amount of magic but stream lined and added gags!

I have added to my magic money mini site and added more to my Ebay insider mini site should you wish to be looking at increasing your income and saving money, too.

I will keep this blog brief so that I can add valuable content to my mini sites!

No comments: