Wednesday 16 January 2008

Viral er...stuff

Well, I have been continuing my experiments with my squidoo lens on making easy money in the UK
My magic money uk lens
and I now see that Google has recognised it, at last! I've done so much tweaking to it that it's hard to know which thing I did has brought it to Google's attention- it could even be this blog!

Anyway, I wrote to someone on facebook who has been putting his referral link up to try to get people to join a site- if he gets 13 referrals he gets a playstation... he also sent me a link to his friend's website who had done this successfully - I am looking into this! it all seems legit and the website is down to earth and not over hyped.

I could well be adding this to my My magic money site

and I hope to get enough referrals to do this- but i know from experience and from what other people write- getting traffic to your website is one thing, getting people to actually sign up then take action is another- i suspect that the major reason for this is the over hyped and scam ridden offers plastered all over the internet.

Well, one thing i don't have on my mini site is scams or hype!


My magic money lens

No comments: