Sunday 6 January 2008

Wow! My first blog with blogger!

Although I have dabbled and produced a couple of blogs, this is my first REAL blog!

Now I have popped my blogging cherry I will get down to the nitty gritty. I will keep this blog chatty and try to make it informative and entertaining and, although I'm English and it's winter I promise not to talk about the weather..unless that last bit was considered talking about it..in that case, sorry!

I have been fascinated with the growth of the internet and how the information age is affecting culture and business. I love the way out creative stuff online and the opportunities to create and network. I have been studying ways to generate an online income but everywhere I look I see badly designed adverts telling you how you can become a millionaire overnight- just send off your money for this life-changing report!

I'm sure there are genuine opportunities out there buried under the pile of shoddy, badly designed, over-hyped and plain dishonest bilge. I am seeking genuine opportunities, ones that work in the UK.

Marketing is ahead of the UK, but alot of the "amazing internet opportunities" I see from the US seem to play on ignorance and greed and much of the over-hyped squeeze pages wouldn't last 3 seconds over here- we're too cynical!

Anyway, this blog will show my journey into finding genuine opportunities
genuine opportunities.... and will be a scam-free zone!

No comments: