Tuesday 8 January 2008

UK Internet income

Well, this is my second ever blog with blogger and I thought I'd focus on uk internet income.

There are plenty of American based websites and promotions about making an internet income and many of the ones showing in the UK are of US origin.

I have been experimenting with "squidoo lenses", which, if you don't know them, are mini sites in a web 2.0 format. They are ideal for non-techies like me to build a nice looking, fun and functional mini site. I think the name came from the fact that a squid has far reaching tentacles and the lens bit is because each mini site focuses on the important details with no padding.

I recommend you join squidoo if you have anything to say, sell, promote or just for fun! You get a share of the advertising revenue from the (fairly unobtrusive) Google adwords and you can link your lens to relevant Amazon books or to your ebay items for sale.

Although the modules for ebay and Amazon go to US versions, you can simply include you links within the link list module.

There are many ways in the UK to make an internet income- the easiest are by using cashback sites and doing online surveys see my squidoo lens

SHOW ME YOUR SQUIDOO!


and join in the fun. There are some easy to apply internet income ideas on my lens, too.

Enjoy!

No comments: